Friday, March 22, 2013

Top 10 Remodeling Projects


I found this interesting graph showing what home improvement projects give you the greatest return on your investment.  If you plan on selling your home and wondering where you can have the greatest impact on the value of your home, check out this graph.

If you are thinking about selling and are wondering what home improvements you might want to consider, please give me a call.  I'll be glad to give you a market analysis and discuss what improvements you may want to consider. Whether your property is in Carolina Beach or Kure Beach or any where in New Hanover County, give me a call or send me an email and I'll be more than happy to meet with you to discuss the sale of your home.  (Visit my website at www.joycebarnwell.com to see what's on the market in  your area.

Top 10 Remodeling Projects

Original InfoGraphic by California Association of Realtors (CAR)

No comments: